You acknowledge and agree that you are granted the non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable and limited license to use this recording strictly for use in your live performances only in churches utilizing music production software. You also acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all appropriate licenses from Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI) and for paying any music license fees, if any, incurred as a result of your live performance use of this recording and/or the song embodied in this recording. Further, you acknowledge and agree that if you are required, under applicable law, to have a public performance license for your live performance use of this recording and/or the song embodied in this recording, then you shall be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining such public performance licenses from the applicable performance rights societies (including, without limitation, to ASCAP, BMI and/or SESAC) and for paying any music license fees, if any, incurred as a result of your live performance use of this recording and/or the song contained in this recording. You shall not have the right to any additional uses of this recording, such as audio or video recording of your live performances, without obtaining the prior express written consent of the copyright owner(s) of the recordings and songs contained thereon and/or its/their authorized licensors. You shall not make, use, and/or distribute any ancillary products based upon and/or using the recording in any manner (including, without limitation, any physical such as any CD or DVD] or electronic or digital copies [such as via internet streaming or digital download] of your live performance of the recording), without securing the prior express written consent of the copyright owner(s) of the recordings and songs contained thereon and/or its/their authorized licensors.
You also acknowledge and agree as follows: (1) all content provided through the service embodies the intellectual property of a third party, is protected by law and is provided solely for your personal and non-commercial use, and that any and all copying of this recording is expressly prohibited; (2) that redistribution, reproduction, transmission, communication, sale, use, broadcast, public performance, rental or lending, adaptation, sub-license or other use of the content provided through the service, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the copyright owner is strictly prohibited; and (3) that the content owner of this recording hereby reserves all rights in law and in equity.
We respect our customer's privacy; we do not sell or transfer any information to any 3rd party.
Free Basic Membership
The Free Basic Membership account is one per church and gives you access to incomplete versions of 3 multi-track songs for demo purposes only. You must enter a valid credit card to verify identity. Your card will be authorized but you will not incur any charges. Once you've logged in, the download links will be available on your account profile page.
Monthly Membership and No Interest Financing Agreement:
This is a contractual agreement and all payments must be made on a recurring transaction and payment must be received in full. No cancellations will be accepted once material has been downloaded. All sales are final.
No Interest Financing is over a period of twelve months and your full commitment must be fulfilled. Monthly Memberships are for an initial twelve month commitment and then will continue monthly until cancellation is requested. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing via fax or by mail or fax to MultiTracks.com. Monthly Membership is not required, but an added service that provides a deeper discount on credits but a yearly commitment is required.
$17.00 shipping and handling charge through FedEx on all gear orders. (Any boxed versions of software, hard drives and audio interfaces)
Please expect delivery within 5 business days after your order has been placed. Ableton Live has a 30 day free trial, so you do not need the boxed software to get started, but to unlock the software after the 30 day trial period.
All Sales are Final.
All IWL logos, icons, labels, color schemes, layout design, and other related images and or design elements are copyrighted and can not be reproduced without the expressed intent of the webmaster.
7703 North Lamar, Suite 340
Austin, TX 78752
Interactive Worship Live, LLC
MultiTracks License Agreement
Single Site Use License
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT ("LICENSE") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY CONTENT FROM MULTITRACKS.COM. BY PURCHASING AND OPENING A MULTITRACK, LITETRACK OR ANY OTHER CONTENT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LISCENSE, DO NOT PURCHASE OR USE MULTITRACKS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE TRACKS OR MEMBERSHIP AS ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These tracks may be used to enhance your live worship setting. These tracks are licensed to you for use in a live application to enhance your live music setting. Any use of these tracks for a live album or any recording made available for sale must be given written permission by MultiTracks.com, LLC. If you are uncertain about you right to copy or reuse any material, you should contact your legal advisor.
1. General. These interactive tracks (including all content), documentation and any files accompanying the tracks (if any), whether on disk, in read only memory, or on any other media or in any other form are licensed, not sold, to you by MultiTracks.com, LLC. ("MT" for use only under the terms of this License, and MT reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein. The rights granted herein are limited to MT and it's licensors' intellectually property rights to the tracks recorded by MT and it's musicians performance of the tracks. You own any music that you record in addition to MT's backing tracks but you do not own the MT backing tracks as you would your own performance. The terms of this license will govern all MultiTracks provided by MT that replace and/or supplement the original MT tracks, unless additional tracks are accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions- This license is a site license that allows you to use each MulitTracks for a single church use. This does not mean that other churches related or near a church may copy or borrow these tracks for any reason. This license does not allow the interactive tracks to exist on more than one computer or hard drive at one time, and you may not make the tracks available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers at the same time. Any church who purchases a group of interactive backing tracks may use for up to three different ministries, but not three different churches or church plants. For example, a church may use in a main sanctuary location, youth ministry location and college ministry location that are all considered a part of the same church on the same site location. "Multi-site" churches that have multiple congregations in one city must purchase MultiTracks for each locations use. Multiple congregations require multiple downloads for their MultiTracks. Please note that Ableton's license agreement states that their software may only be used on one computer at a time.
3. Church Copyright- The church that performs any song using a MultiTrack is still responsible for all necessary fees to CCLI for the performance of the song.
4. Mechanical License- MT is solely responsible for the publishing and/or mechanical license to the writer(s) for each song sold by MT.
5. Transfer. You may not rent, lease, lend, redistribute or sublicense your MT MultiTracks. You may, however, make a one-time permanent transfer of all your license rights to your MT backing tracks to another party, provided that (a) the transfer must include all of the MT parts, components, original media, printed materials and this License; (b) you do not retain any copies of the MT backing tracks, full or partial, including copies stored on a computer or any other storage device, and (c) the party receiving the MT backing tracks reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of the License.